This page contains up-to-date hyperlinks for all digital materials that complement the Global Lives Project’s Unheard Stories curriculum.
(last reviewed July 2019 and updated October 2019)
PART ONE – UNDERSTANDING MYSELF
Lesson One – Who Am I?
- Global Lives Clip of Zhanna (5 minutes)
- Michaela “Chaeli” Mycroft Article on Unicef. org
- New York Times Article “Pay for Women’s Basketball Coaches Lags Far Behind That of Men’s Coaches”
- Global Women’s Fund for Women’s Work on Girl’s Education
- → NYTimes Article: Oscar Grant Verdict
- → CNN Article: Stand Your Ground Law
Lesson Two – What Are the Stories I Tell About Myself?
PART TWO – BARRIERS TO UNDERSTANDING OTHERS
Lesson One – How Do My Values, Background, and Experiences Shape My Opinions of Others?
- Global Lives Clip of Edith
- Global Lives Clip of Jamila
- Short documentary about a day in the life of a US teacher
- Typical classroom in China