Through the lens of new media, the Global Lives Project assists in developing enriching resources for teachers interested in globalization, cross-cultural awareness, empathy, community engagement, and media literacy.
We offer professional development workshops with Global Lives educators to develop custom multi-
disciplinary lessons, integrated unit plans, and enrichment activities for elementary, middle and high
By participating in one of our full-day professional development workshops, you will:
- Collaborate with colleagues and Global Lives Project educators
- Navigate our website to access hundreds of hours of Global Lives footage from 17 different
countries around the world
- Learn how to customize our Unheard Stories curriculum
- Incorporate our films and lessons into your pre-existing curriculum
- Design customized Global Lives Project lessons for students grades 6 – 12 across multiple
- Learn how to incorporate filmmaking into the classroom
Please contact us to discuss the details. We will work directly with your school to plan a professional
development day at a location of your choice.